shopMOMMYshop

Busy moms need a place to find cool, dependable, trustworthy products without having to scour the Internet or stores themselves. This is just the place to find the latest and greatest products for mom and kids -- products that simplify your life and make you smile! These are NOT paid ads!!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

comfy running shorts, seriously!


FINALLY! Running shorts made by women for women. No cut-into-your-sides, tight elastic waistband - no teeny tiny shorts with flaps up to your navel letting it all hang out. These shorts by Ryka actually have the perfect coverage, perfect length, perfect waistband. THEY ROCK!

Ryka's "Universal Short"
A field tester said: "If I only had one short to get me through my week, this would be it. I can jump on the field at my daughter's soccer practice or zip out for a run. Even on the machines at the gym, these shorts have me covered. Long enough without being too long." Ultralightweight poly for quick drying in warm weather. Liner. Drawcord. 4 ½" inseam on Medium.

I found them at www.titlenine.com.

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger carla said...

love this blog!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home