shopMOMMYshop

Busy moms need a place to find cool, dependable, trustworthy products without having to scour the Internet or stores themselves. This is just the place to find the latest and greatest products for mom and kids -- products that simplify your life and make you smile! These are NOT paid ads!!

Friday, July 07, 2006

Sports Nursing Bras

A member in Maryland asked me last week if I new which sports nursing bras worked best? Well, quite honestly...the brand I bought with my first child SUCKED. This time around I REFUSE to wear a supposed nursing sports bra layered under a regular sports bra. I mean, its difficult enough nursing while sweaty - much less dealing with shirt and 2 tight sports bras and a fussing baby!!!

So I've done a little research (since I'm expecting in 8 weeks) and found two web sites that had some great info about sports nursing bras.

This site mentions which bras are best for high or low impact and cup sizes. Isn't that helpful??
http://www.fitmaternity.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=b2
(note: I DO NOT recommend the "Melinda G" - that's what I bought last time)

This bra looks super comfortable and supportive:
http://marisa-kristines.stores.yahoo.net/nuspbrabyex5.html

And I ordered one of these to test it out:
http://tummystyle.com/detail.aspx?ID=851#

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger fbw said...

Any feed back on the bras yet? I am due in March and would love some suggestions-

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger SLewis said...

A really comfortable bra that you can wear after all your nursing is done is from Bella Materna.

TummyStyle.com has really good prices on them and other clothes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home