shopMOMMYshop

Busy moms need a place to find cool, dependable, trustworthy products without having to scour the Internet or stores themselves. This is just the place to find the latest and greatest products for mom and kids -- products that simplify your life and make you smile! These are NOT paid ads!!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Mommy Tags


I was trying to decide whether or not to reveal this secret little gem...
then I realized that I had stolen the idea from one of my coolest friends (sorry Amy!). When I said, "Wow, where did you get that?" She should have replied, "Uhm, it was a gift." Because she knew darn well that I would get online an order one that very day!!! And I did!

These "doggy tags" for moms and dads are made from recycle film. Which makes them even cooler. Plus, they are unique and not cheesey like those angel necklaces with the birthstone of each child (sorry if I'm offending anyone).

Check them out at: http://www.mommytags.com and tell them you heard about them from seeMOMMYrun!

Cheers and happy shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home